Monday, September 21, 2009

How much chocolate is too much...

Yesterday I tried one of the recipe that I found online. I made a chocolate cake for my boyfriend's birthday and it was delicious. This cake is very rich and moist, just the way I like it, hmmmm...
So, here I wanna share this perfectly tasteful chocolate cake.
What do you need is:
1 package of dark chocolate fudge cake mix
1 (5.9 ounces) package instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup warm water

Preheat oven for 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
In a bowl mix the cake and pudding mix, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, milk and water. Then stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into greased pan.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in a pan at least hour or two before inverting onto a plate.
You can add different fruit (strawberries, raspberries) and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
It also goes well with glass of milk or vanilla ice cream.

This cake is very easy to do without a big fuss. It's a keeper for me. Two thumbs up!

1 comment: